Thursday, August 13, 2015

REVAMPED--A SKYPE Challenge for Teachers.


HOOK KIDS on READING

NOW FOLLOWS a Revamped PATH.



BOOK. . . News

WRITING. . .Ideas

MARGOT'S. . . Thoughts

W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R  Grabs My Interest. 

Hold onto your hair, mates,

not even The SHADOW knows! 




**********

The school year is almost upon us.
GET YOUR CLASS READING
With a FREE Skype Author Visit

from ME!



My selection of 14 books were written with the idea of
HOOKING KIDS on READING
Picture books and young teen adventures. 
FUN--MULTICULTURAL--EDUCATIONAL

Here's the Scoop!


*First grade through mid-grade.
*Registered with Education Skype.

*Contact me through the FORM on the right 


As the author of 14 books,
I love gassing up my Magic Carpet of Books, 

and flying into classrooms anywhere there is a SKYPE connection.



I live in the US now, but I grew up in Australia, so some of my books have a Down Under flavor. I Skype globally, depending on how well the time zones mesh.



Many teachers have told me, that after my visit, their classes became much more enthusiastic about reading and writing. Meeting a real life author, and learning how their favorite book came to life, can work marvelous MAGIC!

THE DEAL

I begin by introducing myself, asking about their favorite books, and showing some Australian Aboriginal artifacts. Then a short question time. I then read a story, and chat about how to write stories that HOOK readers. More in-depth details about writing and how books are created, depending on the age of the class, and what the teacher wants me to include. The final Q and A is often the highlight of my visit!



Do email me, and we can chat further about your class needs.
.  CONTACT: mfinke@frontier.com







Margot Finke


Read SAMPLE Chapters and
verses from all my books


 

No comments:

Post a Comment