Saturday, August 30, 2014

BOOK a FREE "AUTHOR" SCHOOL VISIT"


THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR IS
JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

Time to plan a surprise
MAGIC CARPET RIDE
for your class.

FUN - ADVENTURE - LEARNING


And HEY. . .  I am up for
CHILDREN'S HOSPITALS and BOOK CLUBS also


My BLOG, "Skype Makes it Happen"
is a good place to start.


NOW
Take a trip to my PINTEREST Teacher-Classroom board for help 
and imaginative class suggestions.  Pinterest PINS make teaching more fun.


Then, BOOK my FREE
"Skype Author Visit"
 
*EMAIL ME YOUR CLASS DETAILS

*CHAT WITH ME ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED,

(AND WHAT I CAN OFFER YOUR CLASS)
*CHOOSE a time and a date

Before my visit I will send you the following:

*A FREE "Sneak Peek" inside my current books (pdf download)
*Information about the book I plan to read to your class
*Coloring sheets for younger classes
*Word glossary for Aussie books

PLUS 
WHERE TO PURCHASE
An Order Form  + a brief Introductory Letter for parents -
so they can email me, and reassure themselves
about my books, or ask me questions.


IT'S FREE
SO BOOK EARLY.

Magic Carpet Rides 
are a rare treat! 


*****************

Books for Kids - Skype Author Visits
http://www.margotfinke.com

*****************






No comments:

Post a Comment